The flexibility and guaranteed interest rate offered by CDs make them a popular choice for anyone wanting to maximize their return. Anytime you have a minimum of $1,000 that you can lock up for at least 30 days, you can profit from a CD. Please contact your local branch for rate information. Here are some great reasons to choose a CD:
Use the calculator* here to help estimate your return on investment, and guide your goals.
- Generally earn higher interest rates than savings and money market accounts
- Choose the term you want. Rates go up for higher balances
- Terms of maturity from 3 to 48 months
- $1,000 minimum opening investment
- Interest paid quarterly or at maturity on CDs with terms of three months or longer
- Early-withdrawal penalty of three to six months interest if withdrawals of principal are made prior to maturity
- Check your balances with PinnBank online banking or Telebank
- Keep your CD and other valuables in a safe-deposit box
For more information or to sign up, contact your local Bank of Colorado today. Click "Find a Branch" below to locate a branch near you!
This calculator is to be used for estimation purposes only. Years to reach investment goals are based on interest compounded annually. We are showing you your potential account balance based on the amount invested, selected interest rate and length of time you choose to grow your savings. Since it is up to customers to correctly input rates and terms the financial institution is not responsible for its accuracy and the results are not guaranteed.