Visa Check Card
Bank of Colorado’s Visa® check card gives you 24-hour access to your checking account for easy purchases almost anywhere. Visa® check card payments are automatically deducted from your checking account, and every transaction is detailed on your account statement.
All of our VISA® Check Cards come with protection through eNFACT, our fraud detection software. eNFACT evaluates your purchase history and fraud patterns to identify uncharacteristic activity on your card. If fraud is detected, an eNFACT analyst will notify you of the suspected activity.
If you already have a Bank of Colorado Visa® Check Card make sure it remains available as you travel. If you are planning to take a trip outside the U.S. or where you don’t regularly travel, contact us before you leave to make sure your service remains uninterrupted.
- 24/7 access to your account
- Widely accepted by merchants around the world
- Reduces check writing and check expenses
- Transactions itemized on statement
- Enhanced online security with Verified by Visa
- Also works as an ATM card: withdraw cash, transfer funds and check balances—FREE at any Bank of Colorado ATM
To report a lost or stolen card, call 1-800-554-8969.
To activate your new Visa Check Card within 90 days of receipt, call 1-800-708-7119.